CareMonkey helps schools deliver a better duty of care by allowing parents to easily update emergency contacts and medical conditions, provide consent, and to help school staff to know exactly what to do, who to call, and what to tell paramedics in an emergency.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CareMonkey uses email as the main way to communicate with you. You’ll receive an email invitation asking you to create your account.
If you can’t find the email invitation:
- Please check the junk and spam folders in your email account.
- Ask your school if they have the correct email address for you (they may have wrong spelling or used a different email address).
- Ask your school whether they have sent any CareMonkey forms to you yet (you will NOT receive an email invitation until they send you a form).
It’s easy to reset your password.
- Go to the CareMonkey Sign in page (make sure you’re signing in to your home location).
- Simply click Forgot password? and follow the instructions.
There’s nothing for you to do until you receive an email invitation. The invitation will contain a link for you to click which will allow you to create your CareMonkey account.
You’ll need to ask the school to give another person permission to access your child’s details and respond to forms.