Download CareMonkey's Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
Complete your DPIA about CareMonkey
The objective of a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) is to identify and analyse how data privacy might be affected by certain activities. If your school is located in the European Union, then a DPIA is required if you plan to process personal data, including health information.
What you’ll learn
- An introduction to the GDPR
- Why process personal information in CareMonkey?
- Does my organisation need a DPIA?
- Key questions to help you understand and demonstrate GDPR compliance
- What personal data may be collected?
- What consent is recorded?
- Does any personal data flow anywhere else?
- Who has access to personal information?
- How does CareMonkey keep personal data secure?
- What is the data retention period?
- How is personal data securely deleted?
- What policies and procedures are required?